Learn to share these wonderful practices for physical health, balanced emotions and mental clarity.
This training can be utilized as a career move, or ads value to your current profession, or as a personal retreat to improve your health, vitality and well-being. It is for everyone with a deep interest in personal development, healing and growth.
You can choose which workshops or ongoing classes you would like to attend and in which time frame you would like to complete your training. You can begin your education any time.
As a complete beginner we recommend to start with participating in a Tao Basic Seminar (Tao Qigong). Next events with Gabrielle: Ongoing classes in Christchurch and Oxford, Canterbury. Check out the Zoom monthly classes
Start with one of the following seminars (click on each seminar for more info):
Healing Tao & Inner Alchemy 23 - 25 October ; Rejuvenation Qigong for Women 20-21 November or with an introduction online live class from on 14th August or attend the online live seminar on 18th September.
You can start right now with the Tao Basic online class video:
Request info about the online video. Best you join Tao Motion Facebook or send me an email, that you would like to receive info about upcoming seminars.
You also can start with a Certified Universal Healing Tao Instructor in New Zealand or Australia in your area. Contact me to make sure, the instructor close to you is qualified, so the hours will count towards your Teacher Training. And there are now from Master Mantak Chia ONLINE seminars, which also will count towards the required training hours. You can start in Auckland, Waiheke Island, Wanganui, Wellington, Nelson, Canterbury. In Australia you can start training in Sydney with Nathan Head, in Brisbane with Adam Gokmen or in Perth with Andrew Jan. Request contact details in your area. The trainig finishes with the certification week in January 2022 (5 days).
Wednesday 19th - Sunday 23rd January in Christchurch.
- learn a program for a stronger and healthier body
- learn tools to deal with daily life topics - work, stress, decision making
- learn to understand, how emotions and feelings arise
- gain a deeper understanding of Qigong, meditation and ancient Taoist practices
This Qigong education path supports you to be able
- to reconnect with your heart and your energy
- to experience ways to deepen your relationships
- to enjoy an inner healing process
- to discover a gateway to your inner wisdom
- to open up to a natural flow of life
- to find inner peace and stability
This Qigong Energy Education system could be for you if
You are looking for better health, healing or emotional balance
- you are looking for vitality, freshness, self-love or healing.
- you wish to have inner power, flexibility and a stronger body.
- you wish for clarity in a difficult life stage or a deep change in your life.
- you are struggling with burn-out, chronical disease or need support in a healing process.
You are an advanced practitioner and
- you already have knowledge of Qigong, Tao Yoga, and meditation and you would like to learn to teach
- you like to add value to your current profession
- you are a practitioner or teacher and you are looking for more knowledge and/or feedback
This Qigong teacher training is aimed to certify you in sharing the Basic Healing Tao techniques locally (where you live) to individuals on a one to one basis and to small groups. It also supports you in your personal development, growth and well-being. Many healers, psychologists and body-workers have integrated this training in their daily life and work.
Becoming an Associate Instructor (= Qigong teacher) of the Universal Healing Tao:
- You need at least 60 hours recorded UHT (Universal Healing Tao) hours. You can choose which workshops/retreats or ongoing classes you would like to attend and in which time frame you would like to complete your training.
- The training will be completed by attending a 5 days Teacher training retreat. The last certification & training retreat was in Canterbury/ New Zealand in 2014. The next one is from Wednesday 19th to Sunday 23rd January 2022.
- After successfully completing the training you will receive a certificate from Master Mantak Chia. This certificate will qualify you to teach the Tao Basic (=Tao Qigong)
For more information click here.
Tao Basic (Tao Qigong) includes:
- The Inner Smile Meditation
- The Six Healing Sounds
- The Cosmic Orbit (Micro and Macro Cosmic Orbit)
- Iron Shirt Qigong postures: Embracing the Tree, The Golden Turtle and Water buffalo,
- Special daoist breathing techniques (eg kidney breathing and energizing breathing)
- Qigong warm-up sequences and more
During this retreat you will learn in detail how to teach the Tao Basic.
To become an Associate Instructor can be a wonderful intermediate step to upgrade to a Certified Instructor. There are two option:
- Twice a year an Instructor Certification Training guided by Master Mantak Chia takes place in Thailand. The training retreat is 4 weeks. For certified Associate Instructors it is only 3 weeks.
- Or you can continue to learn in New Zealand, and qualify to upgrade to a fully certified instructor. Gabrielle is a "UHT Senior Instructor level 2", which qualifies her, to upgrade Associate Instructors to Certified Instructors. Request more info about the required training to become a certified instructor within New Zealand.
To take part in a instructor certification program, you will need a record of your training (dates, hours and topics you covered in the training) signed by certified instructors within the Universal Healing Tao System. In case you are interested to become an associate Instructor or you want to go to Thailand to join the Instructor Certification Training you can order a “training record passport”. ($4 postage within New Zealand or free as a pdf file)
To request info for the next certification week or general please contact Gabrielle