The Fusion of the Five Elements 1, 2 and 3
The practice of the Inner Alchemy is called by many practitioners the "Jewel of the Dao" due to its enormous efficacy in transforming negative emotions into pure natural energy, which we will use to open energy channels in our body.
The Inner Alchemy practice can be a life-changing shift for anybody who is interested to increase their sensitivity, consciousness and re-connection with the hidden source of vitality.
The Fusion of the Five Elements has three levels.
It starts with "Developing the foundation"
Fusion I: In the first level we transform negative emotions into healing power. The formulas will also strengthens concentration and focusing. Through this the mind can experience alert stillness and peaceful moments.
"Cleansing the Meridian System":
Fusion II: In the second level we open more channels in the body and help to grow positive energy and creates the "Pearl of Compassion". This pearl will multiply the positive feelings and nourish the major internal organs.
Fusion III: The third level opens the "Bridge and Regulator Channel" which improves the immune system and balances the energy in your whole body. This exercise can also practiced while laying down.
Overview of the Inner Alchemy
The formulas of the Inner Alchemy are the practices after the foundation (Tao Qigong).
The steps to the Inner Alchemy:
- Tao Basic: a) First the goal is to bring body and mind in balance. We focus on health, vitality and inner harmony.b) Through the Cosmic Orbit we refine and multiply our energy and start to balance our emotions with the Healing Sounds.
- A good base guides us to the next step: the Inner Alchemy - to connect with your Self.
In the yin phases of the Inner Alchemy we will touch the unknown. Here life takes over and when we give space for the unknown, Inner Silence can arise.
- The Fusion of the Five Elements 1 - These formulas can be described as the "Work on What Has Been Spoiled" Hexagram 18 in the I Ching. Emotions which are blocking our evolution and energy flow get transformed into pure, neutral energy.
- The Fusion of the Five Elements 2 - Positive feelings get cultivated. This creates an extraordinary energy. With this fine and positive feelings we will open meridians and bring a healing frequency into each body cell.
- The Fusion of the Five Elements 3 - A very easy to learn practice, which you also can do while lying down. It is a kind of Homoeopathie and have an effect of a subtle level.
- Inner Silence- Here we allow the Fusion formulas space to develop by itself. Actual meditation appears without our intention. This yin part will give the perfect nourishing soil of doing nothing and let it happen without disturbance.
- Kan und Li - the highest Level of the Inner Alchemy of the Universal Tao System. The climate and the quality of energy in us changes. The yang part ( guided meditation) of the practice is very subtle and short. The Yin part (doing nothing and sitting in silence) will get longer and longer by itself. Just observing the result in the yin part will get the center of these days. The inner silence will stay with us more and more.
The Iron Shirt Qigong postures will improve the balance, grounding and centering during the process of creating the best options to bring light into yourself, to others and into the world.
Recent Inner Alchemy weekend: Gabrielle: "This weekend we strengthen the primary fire and the water elements. The fire energy brings us the energy to come out and to experience the passion in our life. The water element houses our basic energy and vitality, needed to do the things in our daily life. It also assures that our fire doesn’t overheat and extinguishes where necessary. Join me to connect with the energetic mountains, the forest and our inner being."
Once a year this self-healing health and meditation retreat in part-time silence takes place in New Zealand. Gabrielle has adapted traditional daoist exercises for the 21st century to achieve Inner Cleansing over the 6 - 9 days. Amidst nature and tranquility in the Retreat Center, you will learn how to create a special kind of weather in yourself and how to transform negative emotions into life force, inner balance and spiritual growth.
Testimonial: "Silence is gold: allowing a deeper inner connection, has been my experience of one week retreat. I then can take away those precious moments which stay with us when we go back home, it has also been enhancing my personal practices." Catherine, Sydney.
Transformation of emotions - "Feelings and emotions accompany us in life and influence our decisions, but we are not our emotions...
With the help of the "Fusion of the 5 Elements" comes clarification in our emotional world. With new eyes we can perceive the happenings and make the right decisions from the gut.