The next Beginner class starts on Friday 31st January
Fridays 9.30am- 10.45am in Oxford Jaycee Hall - beside the museum, Main Road
Try Qigong and get a feel if this is for you!
Practicing Qigong is so simple and yet so powerful
Learning Qigong can help you feel, move and work with energy in your body.
It is a powerful way to become more fully alive and conscious.
You can start learning these enjoyable, gentle exercises for everyone :
- to prevent and heal illnesses and injuries
- boost athletic and intellectual performance
- slow or reverse the degeneration of aging
- deeply relax the body and mind
- reduce stress
Try the 1st class ($16) and sign up for the 8 week course $98 (or the rest of the term). Duration: 75 minutes
Enrol now to save your spot. More info here
More ongoing classes in the same venue: Fitness work-out and Tai Chi
- Tai Chi starts on Wednesday 12 February 6.30-7.30pm
Request more information or enrol: tao(at)taomotion.co.nz