The beginner Qigong class starts 26th June
Fridays 9.30am- 10.45am in Oxford Jaycee Hall - beside the museum, Main Road
Try Qigong and get a feel if this is for you! The Winter term starts on Fri 26th June 2020 - Registration started.
SPECIAL tuition fee*: $8 (when you mention: level-1 special & pay until 24th June (value $16)
Practicing Qigong is so simple and yet so powerful
Learning Qigong can help you feel, move and work with energy in your body.
It is a powerful way to become more fully alive and conscious.
You can start learning these enjoyable, gentle exercises for everyone :
- to improve your immune system
- to prevent and heal illnesses and injuries
- boost athletic and intellectual performance
- slow or reverse the degeneration of aging
- deeply relax the body and mind
- reduce stress
Try the 1st class ($16) and sign up for the 8 week course $98 (or the rest of the term). Duration: 75 minutes
Enrol now to save your spot. More info here
More ongoing classes in the same venue and in Oxford Town Hall:
- Fitness work-out on Mondays 10am, Fridays 11am
- Tao Yoga on Wednesday 10am
Request more information or enrol: tao(at)taomotion.co.nz