Tao Yoga classes in Oxford
Working individual will bring us quicker to the results we are looking for
Specific chosen themes in private individual sessions for one or two persons.
Reasons, why you want a one-on-one session:
- You are not sure, which ongoing class or seminar would suit you.
- You like to get an assessment - What exercises are working for you?
- You have health issues, low energy or you just want to improve your life.
- You have specific questions
The first session comes with an assessment.
Before we start, we explore together what you'd like to achieve, or which exercises you would like to learn, and I make a plan:
- How many sessions we require and the exercises we need to focus on
- Which exercises or practices will I recommend
- How much time you are willing to invest practicing at home
- Which goal you can achieve in what time frame
You will get a handout after the session. So you can review the exercise or exercises.
One-to-one lessons to refine your Qigong postures, Tai Chi practice or Yoga practices.
In case you practice Tai Chi, Yoga or Qigong for a while, it is very good to get a personal feedback. Even when you attend other classes, Gabrielle can give you an assessment.
You will receive a couple of A4 handout pages to continue at home on your own.
In each workshop everyone will receive posture refinements. In this regard a private session will improve personal development tremendously. To make a booking please contact Gabrielle
Gabrielle has 35 years experience in medical Qigong. She is a health coach since more than 20 years. Working individual will bring us quicker to the results we are looking for.
One session can give lots of answers to your questions or problems. A personal assessment is a good start before you want to continue with a weekly class.
Pricing for 1-on-1 tuition:One hour $125 (includes Initial consultation before we start; about 10 minutes extra), next session $110 or 30 minutes $95 (includes Initial consultation before we start), next session $80. The same pricing is for two people.
Pricing for teaching a group up to 4 people:One hour $150 (includes Initial consultation before we start; about 10 minutes extra), next session $125 or 30 minutes $115 (includes Initial consultation before we start), next session $95. The same pricing is for two people.
One-on-One sessions for Women:
- when you have problems with your menstruation or menopause
- when you want to get pregnant
- your metabolism is not in balance
- digestion problems
- and other Women's issues ....
Pricing please see above: One-on-one tuition
Abdominal massage for Women:
More info about the abdominal massage here
Pricing: One hour $120 (includes Initial consultation before we start), next session $105 or 40 minutes $95 (includes Initial consultation before we start), next session $85.