Qigong for Women online classes with Gabrielle in New Zealand:
Qigong for Women - beginner class
"Rejuvenation and Vitality" this Qigong online class for women is the beginner class and will continue in September 2022
Qigong for Women - intermediate and advanced class
"Cultivate the Feminine" - is the advanced Qigong practice for women.
Contact Gabrielle for more details about the Zoom online live classes
More information about the Tao Motion online courses:
How to access the class recording
- After you enrolled and paid, you'll get the link to the monthly session about 15 hours before the class starts.
- For live classes
- If you have booked, you'll receive a link to access the recorded class within 18 hours of the session. You'll have access to the recording for two weeks and can do the practice as many times as you like.
Live or recorded?
For my live and recorded classes, it's up to you whether you join us live! You don't need to specify when booking. Everyone who registers is welcome to the live class and will get access to the recording.
Benefits of attending live:
- You'll get my personal attention
- We'll be able to interact – there will be space for questions, before and after the class.
- You'll still get access to the recording - so you can do the Qigong practice again when you like!
Benefits of receiving the recording:
- You can still enjoy my classes and continue with your guided Qigong practice, even if you can't make at the scheduled time.
Cancellation policy: You can move your payment towards another future class up to 72 hours before the class starts. Less than 72 hours to the class start, the admission fee: $10. When you received the link to the class, the whole amount is due. You will receive the link always between 24 to 36 hours before the class starts.