Qigong for Women online classes with Gabrielle in New Zealand:
Qigong for women - beginner class
"Rejuvenation and Vitality" - beginner class - Introduction class Saturday 11 September 12pm-1pm (NZL time) Intro tuition fee: $10
After the intro class the online monthly beginner class starts on Saturday 25 September - always 12 - 1pm (60 minutes - New Zealand time) for 5 sessions.
It's always the last Saturday of the month: 25 September, 30th October, 27th November 2021 and 29th January and 26th February 2022.
NZL$ 110 this includes a 2-weeks access of the recording. In case you can't attend live, you will still get the recording.
Get more out of the Women's Qigong class: Book a 1-on-1 zoom session with Gabrielle for $195 (1x 30 minutes or 2x 15 minutes) including the 5-week course and to be used until 1st December 2021
Qigong for women - intermediate and advanced class
"Cultivate the Feminine" - advanced Qigong for women class monthly Saturdays 2-3.30pm. It's always the last Saturday of the month: 25 September, 30th October and 27th November 2021. NZL$28 each class. Prerequisite: Attendance of a Women’s Qigong seminar (at least 2 days) is required.
Contact Gabrielle for further details or register for the class. I will send you the details, how to pay.
More information about our online courses:
How to access the class recording
- After you enrolled and paid, you'll get the link to the monthly session about 15 hours before the class starts.
- For live classes
- If you have booked, you'll receive a link to access the recorded class within 18 hours of the session. You'll have access to the recording for two weeks and can do the practice as many times as you like.
Live or recorded?
For my live and recorded classes, it's up to you whether you join us live! You don't need to specify when booking. Everyone who registers is welcome to the live class and will get access to the recording.
Benefits of attending live:
- You'll get my personal attention
- We'll be able to interact – there will be space for questions, before and after the class.
- You'll still get access to the recording - so you can do the Qigong practice again when you like!
Benefits of receiving the recording:
- You can still enjoy my classes and continue with your guided Qigong practice, even if you can't make at the scheduled time.