NEW term starts on Friday 4th February at 9.30am in Oxford.
NEW: Mondays 11am class in Rangiora starts 31st January.
Try Qigong and get a feel if this is for you! This is an open class, you can join anytime. Booking is essential.
The Qigong classes are open for bookings:
OXFORD: Fridays 9.30am - 10.45am in the Oxford Town Hall, backroom, Main Road
Oxford Tuition fee: Summer term - 8 weeks - $98 or $16 casual
Rangiora: Mondays 11am - 12pm in the Bowling Club
SPECIAL: Qigong on 31st January in Rangiora: $10
Rangiora Tuition fee: Summer term - 8 weeks - $115 or $17 casual - starting 14th February
Practicing Qigong is so simple and yet so powerful
Learning Qigong can help you feel, move and work with energy in your body.
It is a powerful way to become more fully alive and conscious.
You can start learning these enjoyable, gentle exercises for everyone :
- to improve your immune system
- to prevent and heal illnesses and injuries
- boost athletic and intellectual performance
- slow or reverse the degeneration of aging
- deeply relax the body and mind
- reduce stress
Try the 1st class ($16/$17) and sign up for the 8 week course $98/ $115 . Duration: 75/ 60 minutes
Enrol now to save your spot. More info here
More ongoing classes in the Oxford Town Hall, back room and in the Jaycee Hall, Oxford:
- Fitness workout on Wednesdays at 5.25pm and Fridays 11am
- Tao Yoga in Oxford: Click here
More ongoing classes in Rangiora:
- Tao Yoga Mondays at 9.30am: Click here
Request more information or enrol: tao(at)taomotion.co.nz