The Qigong class is open for bookings
Fridays 9.30am- 10.45am in the Oxford Jaycee Hall, beside the museum, Main Road
Try Qigong and get a feel if this is for you! This is an open class, you can join anytime. Booking is essential.
Tuition fee*: Summer term - 8 weeks - $98 or $16 casual -
JANUAY SPECIAL: $7* (for one class)
Practicing Qigong is so simple and yet so powerful
Learning Qigong can help you feel, move and work with energy in your body.
It is a powerful way to become more fully alive and conscious.
You can start learning these enjoyable, gentle exercises for everyone :
- to improve your immune system
- to prevent and heal illnesses and injuries
- boost athletic and intellectual performance
- slow or reverse the degeneration of aging
- deeply relax the body and mind
- reduce stress
The weekly class starts on 22nd January.
Try the 1st class ($16) and sign up for the 8 week course $98 (or the rest of the term). Duration: 75 minutes
Enrol now to save your spot. More info here
More ongoing classes in the Jaycee Hall:
- Fitness work-out on Mondays 10am, wednesdays 5.25pm and Fridays 11am
- Tao Yoga on Wednesdays 6.30pm
Request more information or enrol: tao(at)taomotion.co.nz