Learn the introductory level of the Universal Healing Tao Qigong system (Mantak Chia) online via zoom classes.
Universal Healing Tao Qigong beginner class with Gabrielle:
Tao Qigong - beginner class - Introduction class Saturday 1st May 9.15am-10.30am (NZL time) Intro tuition fee: $10
After the intro class the online monthly class starts on Saturday 22nd May - always 9.15am -10.30am (75 minutes - New Zealand time) for 5 sessions.
It's always the 4th Saturday of the month: 26 June; 24 July; 28 August and 25 September
NZL$ 125 this includes a 2-weeks access of the recording. In case you can't attend live, you will still get the recording.
Get more out of the Tao Qigong class: Book a 1-on-1 zoom session with Gabrielle for $200 (1x 30 minutes oe 2x for 15 minutes) with the 5-week course and to be used until 1st October 2021.
Contact Gabrielle for further details or register for the class. I will send you the details, how to pay.
More information about our online courses:
How to access the class recording
- After you enrolled and paid, you'll get the link to the monthly session about 15 hours before the class starts.
- For live classes
- If you have booked, you'll receive a link to access the recorded class within 18 hours of the session. You'll have access to the recording for two weeks and can do the practice as many times as you like.
Live or recorded?
For my live and recorded classes, it's up to you whether you join us live! You don't need to specify when booking. Everyone who registers is welcome to the live class and will get access to the recording.
Benefits of attending live:
- You'll get my personal attention
- We'll be able to interact – there will be space for questions, before and after the class.
- You'll still get access to the recording - so you can do the Qigong practice again when you like!
Benefits of receiving the recording:
- You can still enjoy my classes and continue with your guided Qigong practice, even if you can't make at the scheduled time.
NEW: Tao Qigong - intermediate online class: Tuesday 27 April 10am-11.20am $22 request more details