Learn the introductory level of the Universal Healing Tao Qigong system (Mantak Chia) online via zoom classes.
Universal Healing Tao Qigong beginner class with Gabrielle:
Tao Qigong - beginner class starts Saturday 25th September 10am-11.15am (NZL time)
1st class: $28; after the 1st class you can decide, if you like to sign up for the whole term (5 classes)
Tao Qigong - intermediate/advanced class, please see below.
The online class starts on Saturday 25 September - always 10am -11.15am (75 minutes - New Zealand time) for 5 sessions:
always Saturdays 10-11.15am on 9th & 30th October and 13th & 27th November 2021
Tuition fee for the 5 classes: NZL$ 125 - this includes a 2-weeks access of the each recording. In case you can't attend live, there is still the option to work with the recording which will be available for 2 weeks. You can chose your own pace, and watching the recording partly and practice daily.
Get more out of the Tao Qigong class: Book a 1-on-1 zoom session with Gabrielle for $210 (1x 30 minutes oe 2x for 15 minutes) with the 5-week course and to be used until 1st December 2021.
Contact Gabrielle for further details or register for the class. I will send you the details, how to pay.
For intermediate and advanced level:
Tao Qigong - intermediate online class: Tuesday 28 September 10am-11.20am
$22 or use the $137 concession card
Request more details
More information about our online courses:
How to access the class recording
- After you enrolled and paid, you'll get the link to the monthly session about 15 hours before the class starts.
- For live classes
- If you have booked, you'll receive a link to access the recorded class within 12 hours of the session. You'll have access to the recording for two weeks and can do the practice as many times as you like.
Live or recorded?
For my live and recorded classes, it's up to you whether you join us live! You don't need to specify when booking. Everyone who registers is welcome to the live class and will get access to the recording.
Benefits of attending live:
- You'll get my personal attention
- We'll be able to interact – there will be space for questions, before and after the class.
- You'll still get access to the recording - so you can do the Qigong practice again when you like!
Benefits of receiving the recording:
- You can still enjoy my classes and continue with your guided Qigong practice, even if you can't make at the scheduled time.
Tao Qigong - intermediate online class: Tuesday 28th September 10am-11.20am $22 request more details
Check out our Shop, where you can buy access from previous online seminars. Click here